Tuesday 26 June 2012

What if I am not me?!


Me: Next time just tell me upfront on what should I do. I don’t really need to understand the logic behind it, I'm not interested. I’m starving here now, you know?! Beside, you’re making me look like a geek. Doesn’t suit me.

H:  :| You’re the gamer chic ehh. ;) I was thinking to have it full reformat to remove the bloatware then do the partition but we won’t make it to your deadline. Which is I know tonight, cause your dying to play.

Me:  Ow, I don’t like those stuffs, online games? Doesn’t interest me.

H: WTH?!

Me:  I prefer to go shopping and watch fashion TV. Those stuffs you're telling me are for guys and I don’t like it. I won’t stay up all night just to play online games I’d have eye bags and my skin will look dull.

H: WTH seriously?!

Me:  And don’t make me a geek like you. I don’t like gadgets and stuffs I’d rather watch gossip girl.

H: … Dafaq?!

Me:

2 comments:

  1. Stay away from my sight then. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you love the real me but sorry she's gone. LOL

    ReplyDelete