Friday 3 August 2012

Being a bridesmaid

I hate weddings.

Okay. Maybe not.

I just hate attending weddings.

I don't like the solemnity. The sermon. The program. The people.

The feeling... The emotions... The magic...

The happiness. The love.

Yet I don't have any option.

I am afterall one of the bridesmaids.


Bridesmaids Dress


I still cannot comprehend why I end up being one. The bride and I weren't that close.
Yet I am stuck with this role. It was like she ask me if I'd like to buy a channel bag which I gladly replied with a 'yes' not knowing she'd buy one for me. And the next day it was delivered in my front door and asking she was asking me to pay for it.


Oh well I am not good at talking things out when it comes to personal matters. So I just have to bear the consequence.


So...


Wedding it is.




Bring it on.






Oh God Why?!!






I think I am more paranoid and scared than the groom now that this event is confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment